At best, experts may agree that the only benefit of fluoride for teeth is when it is in the mouth.
Proponents of fluoride in drinking water claim it helps populations with tooth decay. But, we are ingesting this and the bigger issue is, why swallow it?
Here are some interesting articles related to fluoride:
- Lester the dentist that learned that calcium fluoride is not what is put in drinking water, it is far more sinister (do dentists really know why fluoride is safe?)
- A massive toxicological experiment:
Fluoride is a pollutant – a by-product of copper, iron and aluminum manufacturing. The problem of how to legally dispose of fluoride was solved in the 1930’s when a study (funded by one of the country’s largest aluminum companies) concluded that fluoride prevented tooth decay.Even more alarming the chemicals most used to fluoridate drinking water are silicofluorides, contaminated waste product of industry, that were never safety tested on humans or animals. As a result what we are actually doing is conducting a massive toxicological experiment with our children as the test subjects.
- Thyroid, brain, and alzheimer issues:
A long term study published in 1988 found that even low levels of aluminum-fluoride in drinking water delivered more aluminum to the brain than concentrated aluminum fluoride. The same study found that low levels of aluminum fluoride and sodium fluoride found in “optimally” fluoridated water cause severe kidney damage and lesions to the brain similar to those found in Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- Hitler used sodium fluoride for mind-control:
- “In the 1930`s, Hitler and the German Nazi`s envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. …
- Are health risks worth the so called “systemic benefits” of ingesting fluoride?:
- Systemic fluorides can also give topical protection because ingested fluoride is present in saliva, which continually bathes the teeth providing a reservoir of fluoride that can be incorporated into the tooth surface to prevent decay
Are the same people that promote fluoride, now telling us that “lithium” added to water is going to be beneficial?