Alex Jones is the man holding the NWO (New World Order) from infiltrating the room! Help Alex hold back the door everyone. He can do it alone, but it would be better if you helped him.
Wait, is Jones suggesting that his operation, and you, the guy with the blog or YouTube account is holding back the power elite (count ’em according to Jones as a “few dozen”)?
Sooooooo, if Alex Jones and his “operation” weren’t around the NWO would have finished their manual. That is, according to Jones he knows what their plan is because he “reads their manuals”. How simple is that? Kind of like getting mommy to read you a bedtime Dr. Seuss book as she gives you warm milk and tucks you into beddie by. Only difference between mommy and the tip of the … (you know) is that mommy leaves the book beside your bed, and Jones, he never shows you much of anything no matter how much you ask him to show you more than newspaper clippings.
Where does this man have time to research all this stuff and stay one step ahead of all those boogie men, my word?
No, there is a pattern in the “operation” Jones professes to run that has had similar strategy for all the years he has been on air:
- if we keep exposing them, they will not be able to move forward on their evil plans (help me hold the door!)
- there is a massive conspiracy from all the big guys, regardless of secret society affiliation. So forget the Zionists, SMOM, Jesuits, Freemasons, and others. There are no links, just a smattering of big guys from all these mixed in like a stew of deceit. No ties, that’s why Jones pays no heed to criticism why he doesn’t dig deep on relationships.
- he has his list of who he can tear to shreds that includes just about everyone at FOX News, and as a hit on him, they invite him to comment every once in a while because they are masochists over there) CNN, same. BBC, same. They don’t like him, but they give him mainstream exposure because (scratching head).
- he parades a long list of “experts” that are ex this and ex that. And BTW, the ex this and that’s are all exes of organizations which you are now supposed to despise, and clean your guns in joyful hope for the crap coming down. Lock and load soldier! Oh, and pay no heed to the fact that these guys are all big time supporters of the mastermind conspiracy theory group at the John Birch Society. Take careful note, because it’s the one time when interviewing these people, Alex doesn’t have to add his constant interruptions at a disturbing pace. That would suggest something, wouldn’t you think?
- The political faction supported is the guy(s) in politics that stand for “liberty”, and what they say goes. That would have been the case before the Ron Paul bail out on the truthers, and after. But in between, we had a flip-flopping Jones try to rationalize the flop of Paul, and come up with all kinds of rhetoric that contradicted himself. That analysis could write volumes of bloggery that cannot be done here. You may recall that time of flopping like a fish on air. I think he also said Obama would be better to have in office as the “devil we know” kind of thing.
Yes, there is more, but I cannot think clearly right now. My mind is clouded by all the sky is falling stuff that the followers of Jones are bombarded with daily.
And, aren’t you happy the next time you are told that “this is the most important broadcast I have ever done on air”? Aren’t you happy you awoke just in time to be part of the earth shattering news?
To close (for now, but not for good), I will leave you with this thought. Where will they put the millions of people in the FEMA camp operations? Won’t they fill up rather fast? Won’t the families of the detainees start to question and demand release of the first batch they want to put on the trains?
Is it really like Hitler’s final solution? Are we really there? Will it really work?
Aren’t we lucky Mr. Jones is “holding back the door” to ensure we can all live free another day?
Does Scotty need some dilithium crystals because she is breaking up, and he can’t hold it any longer captain? Remember, the ship was breaking up for many years, almost every show, and it is now still breaking up in hokey reruns.
Still intact. Perhaps we owe it to the guy holding the door, or perhaps it is all just a pile of bunk designed to get you to take action and get mad, and get ready for a time that will require you and your gun. And to that I say, don’t do it.